Sunday 2 November 2008

Obesity O_O

What pops in your mind regarding on obesity?


*KABOOM!*

As we have known, people are eating unhealthy food more than what their body need are called as obese Which results like this...


!!!



Take a deeeep breath.


This is part of knowledge that what our teacher wants us to share with you guys.

Obesity is a condition where our body content an excess of fats accumulating inside.


It affects our health which can lead to:



HEART DISEASE


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

QuickPost


DIABETES


etc...you know what it is!

Do you want ourselves to be ended like this??


NO NO ! I dont want. So do you.

We have made research on obesity within our GP classmates.

*Laugh Out Loud* Have a look at it.


IN A MONTH

How much fizzy drinks do you consume?

Cubby - Once a week.

Sandra - Twice a week.

Moyang - Twice a month.


How many bags of snack foods such as potato chips, pretzels or cheesies? ( Are they large bags or small bags?)

Cubby - None.

Sandra - Twice a month.

Moyang - 4 or 5 times a month


*Laugh Out Loud* I only managed to ask these few questions since I didn't got the chance to look for their answers.

So as conclusion, moyang has a bad habit for eating too much snack food I guess. -____-

Cubby has won for not eating any! :D

Sandra and Cubby then have their fizzy drinks quite too much? :D But *Laugh Out Loud* moyang dont drink too much. But snack foods contain lots of fats and carbohydrates.

Not cool. Not cool.

So I guess the point is, eat and drink moderately.

Make sure we have the maintenance in eating a constant amount of 7 group of food.

Carbohydrate

Protein

Fats

Vitamin

Dietary Fibre

Water

Mineral

Just make sure the quantity is not over limit! Done.

*Laugh Out Loud* Pity me that I can't go out for jogging.. though I can make my own exercies at home. sigh. *cut that*

*SHOUT OUT*

" Obesity is a nightmare! "

So

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

DO your diet and exercise!

There is never too late. =)

4 comments:

♥ Hanim Naim ♥ said...

Ili =) Ooo... I don't like doing exercise. You know me. Well, i'll try. Next year, perhaps! ;D Nice post. =)

Ms. Sheena said...

Nice post Ili =)
keep it up!

Gp_Omomo said...

Ili...*sigh 1000 times* the man already look sick..but still he wants to eat.. WTH??
hmmm...cubby sounds really familiar...who in the earth is that person? ..btw

Ili : *Laugh Out Loud* Pity me that I can't go out for jogging.. though I can make my own exercies at home. sigh. *cut that*

.....*speechless*..just be honest you don't want to do the exercise!!
omomomo -_-:

...........................
......nice though......

Haz1723 said...

Exercise?? People do exercise in rest of our life e.g. like us..we walk, we run, we pray, we drive, we jog even when we are sleeping also a part of exercise. Isn't it?
anyway, creative post..hehe..